Description of funds:
- Dues: Make a dues payment
- General Fund: Donate money to help defray expenses in the general operating fund.
- Endowment Fund: Donate money into an investment fund in which withdrawals from the invested capital are used for ongoing operations or other specified purposes for upkeep of the building.
- Children Programming Fund: Provide funding for children’s programs.
- General Levine’s Garden Fund: Maintain and beautify the garden and flag pole area, in memory of General William Levine, located in the circle across from the main entrance of Moriah.
- Herman Fraint Memorial Scholarship Fund: Provide scholarships for Ramah Day Camp, Camp Ramah in Wisconsin as well as USY and other Jewish camping programs.
- Jennifer Gritton Memorial Chumash Fund: Honor the memory of Jennifer Gritton, at any amount – $100 min. to purchase a Chumash.
- Kiddush Fund: Secure funding for Kiddush when there is no host ($75 min. to be listed in the Shabbat bulletin).
- Koren Machzor: The new Machzor that Moriah will be using for the 5778 High Holidays and for many years to come. To order your copies ($50/set), please click here to open and print an order form.
- Moriah Early Childhood Center: Help support the preschool.
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund: Assists those in need, at the discretion of the Rabbi.
- USY Scholarship Fund: Offer assistance for youth to attend USY events.
- Zell Children’s Library Fund: Purchase children’s materials for our Library.