Join Our Community
If you are looking for a place where…
- you will be challenged intellectually and grow spiritually
- you and your family can participate in uplifting Kabbalat Shabbat and Shabbat morning services each week with beautiful traditional melodies led by congregants
- young children look forward to coming to Shabbat services because they know they will have fun and see their friends
- older children can participate in one of the strongest and most active youth groups in the Chicago area
- congregants linger in the social hall long after Shabbat services conclude to eat one of the best kiddush meals in town and to schmooze with friends
- you can start your work day with a morning minyan followed by bagels and lox
- you can count on strong community support in good times and bad
- you can take part in book groups, cooking classes, Israeli dancing, and more
- you will nurture your sense of yiddishkeit and build your connection to Israel
Then you will quickly feel at home in our warm and welcoming community.
Moriah Congregation is committed to an environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Our congregation is proud to have a policy that protects against harassment.