One reason our Art Fairs have been such a great success in the past, is the outstanding support and help from our members. Thank you so much for offering to host visiting artists. The warm home hospitality that we provide is truly a testament to the beauty of our congregation.
- Home hospitality begins on Tuesday, March 6th and ends on Monday, March 12th. There may be instances where the artist will arrive a day or so earlier or stay a day or two longer. Please indicate if you are willing to allow for that flexibility.
- You will need to pick up your artist at Moriah. We will provide you with their schedule time in advance.
- Provide transportation to and from Moriah per the schedule you will receive from us.
- Many of the meals will be provided for the artists at Moriah. We ask that you provide breakfast, light meals and/or snacks as necessary, and dinner prior to the show on Saturday night. Sunday morning, bagels and cream cheese will be available for the artists at Moriah prior to the show.
- We ask that you also provide your artist with a Shabbat meal on Friday night as you would any other guest staying in your home. We hope to see your family and artist join us for Shabbat morning services so that he/she may be introduced to the Moriah community by Rabbi Kramer.
- Please remember that all artists are here to participate in the Art Fair and although we encourage you to make the artist feel welcome in your family, they are guests in your home and should not be asked to watch children.
- We will be hosting a Sunday night party at a member’s home for the artists and their hosts (adults only). We hope that you will plan on attending.
- Many Moriah families are hosting the same artist for the second or third time. We hope you have a positive experience and enjoy getting to know the artist staying in your home. We will do our best to honor your request.